AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hey Dollar man whats up with this stock ?. Plenty when it comes...

1. 98 Posts.
    Hey Dollar man whats up with this stock ?. Plenty when it comes to getting a return.
    I have had shares for 4 years now. I am still out of pocket.
    I find it confounding that so many goals have been reached, and so much achieved (quite spectacular results really)
    and I am still out of pocket.
    As a retail investor my market knowledge is limited to thus but from what I can clean share dilution is a bug bear.
    So much for the price predictions on Hotcopper they have ALL been wrong and way of the mark not even close really.
    Environmental approval, mining approval, finance, and mine completion and production profits ect ect have had the result of driving the SP lower than before they were started ?
    Mind you many posters have warned about the difficulties of this stock, but they are usually got trashed by the know it all's on this forum.
    I don't have a crystal ball but when I look at the methodical way management is developing the mine and acquisitions I quite confident my investment is at least safe and perhaps a break even point is immanent.
    Should that occur I may decided to stay on to hopefully reap some of the benefits that surely must be lurking in what appears to be a discounted stock.
    I think at todays prices this is a good buy that does not quite carry the risks of other penny stocks, but one thing is for certain,and that is is been a lousy investment on my part so far
    I like so many AVB investors live in continual hope.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.