LOM 2.22% 9.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

First Batch Core Samples

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    'Core from L14 was included in the first batch of kimberlite drill core samples dispatched during the Quarter for laboratory analysis in Cape Town, South Africa. . . . . . . This batch also included coarse kimberlite core samples from L13, L15, L18, L171, L242 and L252. The first results from the kimberlite samples currently undergoing laboratory analysis in Cape Town are expected in the September 2017 quarter.`

The above extract from the June Quarterly. No harm to post a reminder, a lot of interesting results 'imminent'.
    So, quite a list of core samples there. I'm asking whether anyone with knowledge of these things can tell us whether, normally, results such as we are waiting for, from a batch like that, would be received by the company in a single report, or would it be a case of results trickling in over a period of days, or weeks?
    I'm asking because LOM has said all along that results of the first batch are expected in the September Quarter, towards the end of it, which is looming large. Leading on from that, would it be expected by the market that LOM would/should release any results received as they come to hand, or would results be held back from publication until the entire batch results are to hand?
    Obviously, the share price and LOMOA could be impacted, in one way or another, depending on when results surface, positive or negative, which is the reason for my interest, apart from we want to know anyway.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $26.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ $7.682K 84.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34489 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.8¢ 23308
Last updated 13.08pm 03/06/2024 ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.