KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

I am being cautious on what I would really like to say about...

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I am being cautious on what I would really like to say about management Nath, one has to be careful of lawsuits if one speaks their real feeling about this coy and its associations.
    I have seen similar pursuits by other coys who talk of a pile of ore ready and waiting, but somehow they never turned into sales. Perhaps oxidation or other problems, or just smoke and mirrors so people draw incorrect illusions. Also in that same boat are miners who go to mining without any resource definition. It does not end up good. It creates an illusion of resources yet unproven.....otherwise it could ruin a good story. Why would they otherwise, when desperate for money, not sell the bagged ore? and have proceeded with the better grade ore. Is it because of the low lying area that becomes a swimming pool? Now they are switching to lower grade and have lost nearly 2 years from when they 'were going mining' in Sept 2011. It just does not add up, and the shareholders still do not have any logical explanation.
    This is why such good news today has had no real impact on volume and price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.