KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Ragingboom posted that he had sold in another forum (NSP) awhile...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Ragingboom posted that he had sold in another forum (NSP) awhile back. Also he has a share club where you can contact him if it interests you. I personally don't care what others are doing. I know he sold, and I know he still doesn't hold. That's his choice and his business.

Santoo posted at the time that delays made him sell. That was around 0.6c then a short time later Noble started looking better and we spiked to 1.2c and again he posted that he baught back in. We also know he held from the URA days >2c. These are all obtainable from his own posts on URA/KAB.

Since he stopped posting he may have sold but obviously at a loss due to buying during the spike which is our 12month high. He was still holding when it fell to about 0.6c (by his disclosure) and it hasn't been above since. But I haven't spoken to him since he stopped posting. It's a sensitive matter I'm sure you'd understand.

Personally I wouldn't be selling at these levels, but you are right. He may have. We all need funds at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.