KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

"They would beat this little dog on every positive move. Well, I...

1. 2,480 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    "They would beat this little dog on every positive move. Well, I guess we are just weeks away from more positive move and more beating."

To put that comment into perspective, the postive moves were all pump and dumps. Look at those long upper tails on the peaks, followed directly in a downwards move. You will notice, there have been no long tails at any of the bottoms that may signal exhaustion. The chart is only to represent price, as charting is useless on stocks that do not have constant volume. Days of no trades at all, or yesterdays 1m shares is only $6k, and that is a good day. As for beating the dog, price has been on a downward spiral for over 6 years. You dont wisely trade against trend without significant exhaustion of sellers first.

Talking of sprukers, dont also forget the Great Martis quote of a watershed gusher to 12c plus in the very short term. That of course kept being extended. He like the others departed very quickly never to be heard again. I would have suspected that Martis would not have been a loser though. Pity the followers left behind from some over enthusiastic posters. At least the KAB threads are a lot more sane IMO now. Good luck to the speculators. These things are always easier to make money on though when credit is easy, and the punters are keen. So in my view, your task against these headwinds will be more difficult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.