BLG 0.00% 3.3¢ bluglass limited

first buy in blg - successfully from germany

1. 311 Posts.
    Today one of the first trades in BLG was mine with a small amount of 4800 shares for 0,205. I made an order from a German broker and it is quite expensive because of a foreign order. But there is no chance to buy in Berlin.
    By this order we can place the order with an estimate limit and we were successful.

I bought this for my (life) companion. She does not know about this company but somehow I could convince her, that this stock is undervalued and the risk that BLG is falling down seems to me less than the possibility to gain for a long term. Especially that BLG had a long period of down tendency and a sideway movement.

It is amazing, that this stock has so little trading volume.
    The only thing to change this are good news and results of progress of their projects. Or more interest of some big investors who can perceive the potential of this stock. But as most investor here seem to be very patient persons....

If I can sell some of my Solar or other spec. stocks tomorrow, I would like to buy 20k BLG and try to get in for 0,20 depending on the closing price. 20 cents seems to be a support?

I still have no answer from Mr. Gil Bournes and also no reply from the investor relation Stephanie.
    I will let you know when they react.

Let us hope for a bright vision of light for BLUGLASS.

LET THERE BE LIGHT!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $44.79K 1.356M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23757 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 874041 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.