TVN 6.00% 5.3¢ tivan limited

Meerkat, Love that you bring another point of view to TNG (and...

1. 61 Posts.
    Meerkat,

Love that you bring another point of view to TNG (and other threads). Your tone however is overwhelmingly condescending which often makes others get their back up, and at times, miss the astute observations and comments you make.

Would I prefer we sat on **anintha - absolutely. Would I like to have never seen the volatility in the markets over the past week - again, absolutely. Do I wish my sissies would see sense and let me get the Ducatti I always wanted - yep, you guessed it again, absolutely!

I agree with you, Mt Peake may not be the absolute best site, but with NT govt funding and Tivan, and the number of close relationships the board has with a number of partners, it definitely looks a lot rosier than you're making it sound.

The reality is that TNG is a spec stock, but a spec as safe as it can get (IMHO). It easy for anyone to pick apart a stock, especially a spec, but I would love to see you provide something constructive, perhaps a solution or an alternative. I am curious MK, what stocks are you bullish about?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $91.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $16.29K 325.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28021 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 93794 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.