FBR 3.85% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

First Commercial Build Update, page-48

1. 3,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    @herewegoagain1 agree with most of what you say but I think this is an alternate building method that wont displace a lot of building work but will certainly bring efficiencies the industry has all but dreamed of!!

I think builders need to know what the costs will be and if that is commercially competitive in any way, then as you say, the other elements of what Hadrian brings will close the deals.

Lets hope Marc is completing some unexpected deals to bring Hadrian to life in Australia for now. We are not aware of these builds happening now until they happen. To me that is price sensitive information and they should be advising the market. I mean if a mining company is going to drill a prospect they release an ann., that should be happening here.

It may be that after this build, or the possible 2 storey builds before year end, that should trigger a commercial deal with Archistruct as a normal course of events suggests after proof of concepts, on success, a binding contract for committed work is the general outcome!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $239.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $758.0K 14.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1613913 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 581561 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.