FBR 8.33% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Hi WeitwinkelI have not mentioned this before but since you...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    Hi Weitwinkel

I have not mentioned this before but since you raise the cost/inefficiency of the tele-handler, I asked Mark at the Dayton build whether they were committed to using a telehandler as it seemed an expensive solution to effectively just load bricks.

His comment was something along the lines, "we're working on something, watch this space".

I didn't see any point in posting it until now as I thought it more important to focus on the machine build and the fact they have a costed solution in place, but also it would get the naysayer crowd started, You know the kind of comments along the lines:

"What! a replacement for a telehandler, its been 15 years and they have only started to build, it won't work, it won't pass industry standards, its too expensive, it won't fit on site, the company will run out of money, they can't even get any commercial contracts let alone find an alternative for a telehandler, they would need to do another cap raise for the telehandler solution and that will lead to further dilution, they won't be able to do anything until COVID passes cause they won't be able to get any special parts in from overseas........" Have I left anything out

NGNG

Last edited by NoGtsNoGlry: 05/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $11.08K 434.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 66960 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 3112112 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ 141026
Last updated 15.25pm 24/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.