WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hi piky, the share price probably should be but there a few...

1. 3,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1155
    Hi piky, the share price probably should be but there a few factors in play here. It has been no easy road to WKT's ultimate success of bank funding and the plant being built.

Yes there has been delays and pointed out infinitum by a few trolls here like spid and Farmer running a 5 year campaign against WKT, they have pretty much gotten everything wrong so far but these sort of 'people" seem to be on every stock in some shape or form so just par the course on HC.

Thirdly the market is very cautious and is awaiting actual figures. The next quarterly will show us some figures but may not be enough to get the market super excited but I am thinking the fourth quarter will.

We have great management working in a tough area of the world that got Lindi across the line with bank funding, something no other ASX graphite play has achived just yet.

Also Mike the chairman has not received one free share, is the biggest holder and is still buying on market.

Good luck, if you choose to invest mate. 40,000kpa is just the beginning and can be expanded rapidly if the buyers are there not to mention WKT's other assets.

The compulsive liar spid will call me over invested(which he has done quite numerously) but I actually wish I had many many more shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $17.55K 167.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 171468 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 221406 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.