NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

The thing I ask myself regularly is why is World Phone such a...

1. 451 Posts.
    The thing I ask myself regularly is why is World Phone such a fizzer?! They had all these downloads, the revenue was growing steadily. I know this was because of marketing initially, but people obviously were using the product and were prepared to pay for it...so why did this suddenly evaporate into nothing???!

Initially I came to the conclusion it would be because of the pricing structure not reflecting good value everywhere as this is what the comments largely seemed to be related to but this is fixed now...so why else would it evaporate into nothing???!

Again going by the comments on Google Play, it appears to be that there are too many issues with the service. Bugs, lost credit, drop outs, failure to get online etc...

If they cant provide a solid reliable service, they have no hope of signing many high value corporates who need and rely on telephone communications. Again the only reasons I can see for the massive hold up of these 7 more than interested telcos is either they only became interested so they could scope the competition and analyse the threat to their current model or the tech just doesn't work like it should...which is the one that concerns me most....
    Last edited by Savingslowly: 17/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.