ZMM 0.00% 0.9¢ zimi limited

retracement is good for a stock to continue its healthy...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    retracement is good for a stock to continue its healthy uptrend....but i am going to sit tight not going to worry about few drop...it is too risky not to be on board, especially so much to happen in very near future...NASI report....farm out process.....australian basin......all aiming at end of the year...i bought in in june at 2.6c....the sp went to 3.5c and stay there for a while...my friend sold it at 3.5c, then it went to 5.5c to hit high at 6c and retrace back to 4.2c...and now it is sitting at 6.2c...
    my friend told me he should hold it...not to worry about short term sp up and down..he regret it....yes you can make few penny here and there..but very likely you will always miss the big run.......i have been trading for a long time, and try many different method of trading, i used to hold the stock for only 2 mins and reap quick profit...and i also used to hold the stock for 2 yrs and expect to reap the big reward...after all those experiences, i sort of figure it out the best way of trading for myself....

when i buy into the stock, i look at 3 things to decide how long i am going to stay on board
    1. what do we expect from the company in near term
    2. healthy balance sheet
    3. has company been informative...keeping the market update

so far whn has match up all this 3 points..so i am happy to stay on board...until it start drilling (if they can start to drill before the end of the first quarter)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.