AOQ 0.00% 0.0¢ african petroleum corporation limited

Welcome back Jade69! Hope you had a good vacation - somewhere in...

1. 13,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 777
    Welcome back Jade69! Hope you had a good vacation - somewhere in very-hot weather Europe? Beach perhaps?

Shell idea naturally is PURELY speculative thinking on my part. But they for sure would have the money and they have that history in Senegal (walking away from it). Must hurt their feelings that Cairn/Cop/Far now did make the "biggest discovery" of 2014 in that very area. But most likely a totally different management and hence NO personal feelings involved.... just pure business sense.
    Besides African Petroleum, have you looked also into Erin Energy (listed both in the USA and in South Africa)? Which one of the two (APCL or ERN) do you think has the better grounds in relation to those Cairn discoveries?
    Overall, I anyhow do prefer APCL, as they have a nicely diversified portfolio with multiple potential "company makers".
    wasa
    PS: I shall be in Europe from late July until mid-August (hope that the current heat-wave will have gone by then, as air-conditioning is not very common in Europe contrary to here...).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOQ (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.