EMM 0.00% 0.7¢ electrometals technologies limited

kgtomyou are quite right using those figures, This other fellow...

1. 202 Posts.
    kgtom
    you are quite right using those figures, This other fellow used a higher earnings in the second half, just a sec I'll check.
    Here, I'll reprint it:
    "A $1 million profit (with 133 million FPOs on issue) would equate to eps of around 0.75 cents. Given the current share price is sitting at 5.4 cents as I type, that equates to an EPS of X7.2. That strikes me as very skinny indeed at this stage of EMMs development."

P/E aside, looking back over the history of this company and where its share price has been, and where the company is now in cost effectiveness, for they have now shown an ability to make profit, and they look set to make more. So, a share price of around 8 - 10 cents by the annual review seems fair to me. Their reported year end profit will depend on many factors. One being Completion of orders and payments for same. Their share price will also be influenced by each new order coming in. And then there will be the referenced sites that will be coming online. That alone in the next six to twelve months will increase EMMs value, unless as always, something doesn't go right. But the Management seem in good control and so, I'm willing to take that risk for the gain.
    Sorry for my longish reply,
    we've had a bit of the bubblie to celebrate the good report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.