BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

first gas flow, page-7

1. 4,234 Posts.
    moneytalks,
    well I certainly dont think your comments are unwarranted, certainly from your perspective anyway.

I however, read the technical results as quite encouraging. there is nothing surprising or disparate about it.

the results achieveable from North bowen coal groups are fairly well known now. I think there is a high probability that there will be more positive results on the way following a lateral excursion into the seam.

gas coming straight off the seam is an excellent indication of prospectivity. the comments about determining lateral length say it all - the program going well, its when, not if. commercial results are very achievable here.

Its interesting to refelect on why people exit a stock. I exited Blue a long time ago as the program was not progressing on time. I have choosen to reenter now as they have lost substantial value, however they are now executing well. GL with the whatever you choose.

with a MC of <$80m and a moderate resource that has a potential JV partner about to make a substantial upstream investment in the industrys value chain might make some think otherwise.

Cheers,

SF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.