MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

I have been looking also at this MCO circuit with an untrained...

1. UFX
    1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I have been looking also at this MCO circuit with an untrained eye and am a little lost with the second part of the circuit although I'm sure its effective.

Interesting comments about the grizzly. I'm thinking that perhaps they could have another separate one to do more grade separation work before even putting ore into the plant.

The first part of the plant is very interesting in that I think its small and simple enough to get smaller batches done fast and easily to test head grade on any reef and any new developement. MCO are after very high grades and not tonnages so it makes sense they have a machine to test ore quality quickly.

It may be as easy as getting a barrow or 2 from any reef from any of MCO's outer dyke reefs and getting instant reliable grades. No more waiting for assays from labs and also not so much second guessing about grade factoring. The large number of different reefs in different dykes and simultaneous developement work in different areas in the Morning star mine will ensure a train of samples that need testing. Many here are not aware of the big hold ups in mining, even with big companies when this part of the process is not efficient. I reckon this plant will be the answer for MCO regarding this area also.

Ari

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.