MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

"Plough, I am interested to know why your sentiment for MCO has...

1. 34,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1894
    "Plough, I am interested to know why your sentiment for MCO has changed to 'sell' from your last MCO post on 06/04/10 where your sentiment wast 'none''

At least MCO has ore on the ROM pad, and the plant is very simple (and proven), has been built by the best outfit and the ore is free milling, and will probably be the highest grade mine in Australia On reflection my sentiment is probabaly wrong, but I am concerned that the reefs are horizontal and thus more difficult to mine and also the shaft will be a continual bottleneck, both of these concerns are going to restrict production per day I feel.
    Would be great to know what the long term mining costs and production are we allready know milling will be very cheap as Rob has pointed out.
    Also as UFX pointed out now they can do fast accurate grade control by taking a "barrel" of ore and testing it through the plant.

Nothing wrong with MCO and it now has great managment but from what I have seen in general the best time for shareholders to buy miners and especially goldies is a few months after production starts when the invester researches to determine any bugs have been ironed out and production is closing in on target and while disallusioned shareholders lose their euphoria and are selling not realising that mining never goes as planned, you can see this by looking at what has happened to the shareprice of MGX OMH SLR AAM after start up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.