MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

first gold pour, page-42

1. 6,763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    alfinanz ......... odd trading patterns have developed over the course of the past couple of months for sure . i am not particularly worried, but kinda curious all the same.

i am, however, on the vigilante trail, mostly because this year another co., UMC, was incredibly manipulated, where the sp was kept far below reseasonable value, & lo & behold, after a few months of shenanegans, up pops BHP with a pathetic t/o offer. this same type of scenario may have happenned to NQM, where a t/o offer has materialised today at what some may see as a low ball offer.

so, in a sense, we have Robert_xx being vigilante for truck traffic bearing large loads that are barrelling towards Woods Point; & myself, somewhat curiously, trying to understand trading patterns in the stock. i just find it hard to believe that BBY/Ample Rise Investments are happy to hold their investment to only 12% of MCO. if you are a wealthy bugga & like chewing gum, you dont go the the corner shop every morning to buy a single packet, you buy the chewing gum factory lock-stock-&-barrel (well, that is what Mr. Wigley told me anyway).

....... goldpour one day closer ............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.