FGR 1.96% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

Seems like the reality of this stock is it has amazing potential...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Seems like the reality of this stock is it has amazing potential but management treats long term holder like crap. They will continue to do it because it's been this way for a long time and there have been no consequences for it.

Management keeps doing half a job and gets almost double other spec stocks and yet we can't seem to vote them out at the AGM. Personally I would love to see WG disappear, he's terrible in interviews and hyper inflates the reality of everything he says, especially when it comes to timelines.

The most recent PR has brought in more investors that likely have a clean slate of patience and so the cycle continues. It really is a hard decision with FGR, the tech is there and have been willing to wait as I know nothing happens over night, but boy is it hard being continually disappointed with the claims of management being delayed time after time, the quarterly cash flow showing a pittance of claimed contact income and forever heading into another CR dilution.

The recent slow trickle of news and updates has been a step in the right direction but this timeline BS has got to stop. Once or twice you can understand but it's almost everything with this company, you really need to have the patients of a saint.

Last edited by sleath: 11/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $6.251K 119.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.