FGR 0.00% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

WG just has to be the worst presenter I have ever listened to....

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    WG just has to be the worst presenter I have ever listened to. His intonation during his delivery was appalling. It was like it was the very first time he had read the presentation content and knew nothing about the subject. It was like he was simply reading through the presentation material for the first time. We desperately need a better front man representing FGR when delivering information to the world. WG is embarrassing at best.

It terms of the presentation content, there was really very little that we did not already know. In fact, I am getting sick of hearing about the same old stuff regarding benefits for concrete and fibreglass for swimming pools and boat hulls etc. If it’s so good, make some sales for f@#k sake.

The only piece of new and exciting news was that FGR is close to signing an agreement with Gerdau (we knew that), but what we didn’t know was that it will be a 50/50 venture. Now, that is exciting news.

The only thing that worries me is that WG has failed to deliver on every forecast he has every delivered. So, can he be believed with this announcement. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.