FGR 2.13% 4.6¢ first graphene limited

First Graphene profitable by December 2020?, page-15

1. 3,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    do you believe what you say?? Or are you being paid to say it..

There is always a disconnect when you post jumpstart.. you come to a forum and do all this ‘research’ and spout fact like you know what you are taking about. Then claim to others that the company is flawed and won’t last long, because their product is

1. Unsustainable
    2. To expensive,
    3 unable to be sold,
    4 obsolete because of other competition.

But we know Fgr are not mining because they don’t need to, with large stockpiles and access to state owned graphite because of their fantastic relationships with Sri Lankan powers that be.

mid priced appropriately because it is being bought, with 8t per year being sold already and many other companies interested in it’s amazing properties to try and keep up with their competitors.

then there are many many videos on YouTube about why Fgr Graphene is the best in the word, some directly quoting that, others indirectly by stating that one of the biggest issues with starting a Graphene enhanced polymer path is to make sure you can secure adequate supply of the stuff that will be the same size and quality everytime.. guaranteed by the puregraph range...

Now you know all of this because as you stated you like to read, and I know you have watched the YouTube clips and read mine and spid’s posts.. and we do this dance everytime you decide to try and spread uncertainty..

Your agenda is your own, but I will keep discrediting your findings and keep correcting you because posters deserve the truth, not whatever tickles your fancy for the moment..

For some reason you always find the time to come to this forum as a non holder to impose that fear and doubt... many don’t even see your posts Cause you are on their naughty list and blocked..

But if you insist on coming back we can be besties again and chat between us..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $3.66K 78.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 335794 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 198360 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.