FGR 0.00% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

First Graphene profitable by December 2020?, page-25

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    I just sent an email to management at Wagners to try to get the ball rolling a bit. Not really my place do so but if it helps it helps.

"Dear management team at Wagners,

I am writing to you with intention of bettering some areas of the business and bringing some attention and insight to the material Graphene.

Wagners is a renowned company within Queensland, known best for it's construction of the Toowoomba airport and the ongoing cross river rail project. These projects require considerable amounts of engineering and technology, but more importantly concrete.

The company First Graphene Limited, the world's largest manufacturer of Graphene, will give you a distinctive advantage over other companies by adding graphene to your concrete and other structures. First Graphene have already signed contracts with the mining company Newgen to coat their bucket liners, which has doubled the wear and tear time on their machinery. First Graphene have mentioned that they are seeking out companies to test and supply their graphene on considerable scale. They predict that only a small amount of graphene needs to be added to make the concrete over ~30% stronger and more durable. This could mean less concrete used and could substantially increase the companies profits on large scale projects. Graphene can be used in many other areas and is not limited to concrete.

First Graphene supplies by the tonne. I encourage you to seek contact with Warwick Grigor, non-executive chairman at First Graphene Limited, to discuss the vast opportunities graphene can deliver to Wagners revenue and reputation.

Please see the attached link for some insight into First Graphene Limited.
    https://firstgraphene.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Mining-better-with-FG.pdfhttps://firstgraphene.net/"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $2.459K 47.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42070 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 439454 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.