FGR 1.85% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

First Graphite - breakthrough in graphene production!, page-20

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I made the 90 day prediction because the news flow is heating up and once this cracks .14 it will lap talga in my opinion a few times.

I am a long termer expecting 1$ Veiners and so a short prediction for me is as much fun as a guess. Value investing is not good on the when; really who does know when? I can make the case however for why....

Why is the world focused on Sri Lanka? I assure you it is not their beaches. It is for Trade; Security and SL Vein which is really going to replace everything in the future.

What do we know about Graphene from other breakthrough materials?

I like the story of Aluminum!!!!

Aluminum was used to make stronger pottery in the middle east thousands of years ago and at one time Aluminum was more precious then gold and now it is used everywhere. Without Aluminum drag racing for instance would be behind by 40 years and planes would not be possible as we have them today. It can be molded and stretched and added to other materials. It can be used to make special sapphires for lasers and we ingest it every day.

My point is Graphene is not going to be so expensive in the future; in fact I predict it used everywhere like Aluminum; replacing it as a world dominant material. Can you imagine transparent cans of soft drink that identify you and show advertising tailored to you specifically? Can you imagine transparent reusable soft drink cans?

SL Vein is very special and FGR in my opinion is part of a global sea change. SL Vein is part of full spectrum dominance going forwards for militaries and nation states. Nations like Germany; England; China; Japan; America will either take this up or fall away into the dust bin of history.

Space in my opinion is the next Trillion dollar industry and Graphene makes space possible and will herald in the age of automation...

Anyway I would love my 90 day prediction to come together but really one way or another I am interested in the game changer and so I think is Grigor. FGR is going into production and vertically integrating and derisking itself in the process. It is the leader in Sri Lanka and can undercut the world market. We are heading towards a place where Grigors articles last year look right over the target about its disruptive effects.

FGR's plan also makes sense and with its drastically low capex and opex the numbers just add up.

So where are we heading now?

SL Vein is actually cheap to mine and new mines relatively cheap to start. Lets also not forget that historic Intersection and that FGR is also a explorer. That Massive intersection made my eyebrows spin!

Each step of the way FGR has been making firsts. It is first mover; it is the first license in years; first to get to production; first to convert ore into graphene using this ground breaking method and first to provide the market with a flexible model to work from so they can tailor their graphene needs themselves.

Anyway I think the 90 day prediction is still looking like it still is feasible; time is running out but it has been fun to watch. Obviously FGR is attracting investors from all over the world in part for risk reduction and leverage and also because it is way undervalued.

The prediction I am most confident in is my Flaker Flight Prediction. I predict when it truly comes it will be a flood the likes of which we have not seen before just like the world is investing in graphene and it will be taken up far faster then steel or aluminum in my opinion.

Not just because of China or because of the high debt; capex and opex of Flakers but also because of ORE into GRAPHENE it really is going to be a massive move by the big players into SL Vein in my opinion. Really it is the science; plain and simple. I don't explain the difference between Flake and SL Vein anymore because Flakers are already doing their homework. I have been compounding the pull backs as best I can but even so I am looking forwards to the market accepting its mistake....

Value will out....

Kind Regards

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.