FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Hi @windlove I think the quintessential case of superior quality...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Hi @windlove I think the quintessential case of superior quality losing out was in the Betamax vs VHS war.  Why did VHS win?  There were two reasons for this - 1) VHS was cheaper and 2) VHS was available to be licensed to everyone.  Whilst FGR in and of itself does not have the same resource size as TLG, not even close, I'd be pretty certain that Sri Lanka as a whole does, and given its quicker and cheaper to produce graphene from SL vein IMO SL vein will win out in the graphene race.  TLG might get there first, but first doesnt always mean most succesful.  For any application where quality matters, i.e. size is important, you'll find one product will meet the grade the other won't.  

So yeah superior quality will not always guarantee success, but if its cheaper and better, what then?  Also, sure throw up examples where superior quality loses out, and don't mention the examples where it does win, just lacks balance, and is skewed by your bias.  The example you used only illustrates my point,  if the application of the product only requires a certain standard and the cheaper version meets it, the cheaper version wins.  FGR's version has the potential to be much cheaper, but at the same time of a better quality, so now what?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.