FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

First Growth Funds - Investment Portfolio Overview (Updated Aug 19), page-56

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    I'm a holder of FGF, CT1, BUD, QFY, DRO, SIS, VLT and many other tech stocks (but no longer YPB thank goodness). The FGF investment in CT1 was promising. But opportunities to leverage each company's strengths in the blockchain space didn't materialise. No big deal... CT1 is pursuing other opportunities now. It's disappointing because there's terrific company synergies.... but it's not FGF's fault. CT1's main issue is a lack of cash which FGF isn't responsible for.

I'm aware FGF is restructuring its investments. But my point was about the time needed before reinstatement to official quotation and the potential for the ASX to require a general meeting before we can trade again. I just think its optimistic to say it'll be soon. But I'm happy to be wrong.

At the moment, my sentiment is 'sell' at reinstatement; however, I'll change that if the company announces a good strategy to go forward with. After the restructure details are released, perhaps we'll have a clearer picture.

You seem to only post on FGF. Is that your only stock? Broadening your portfolio provides an opportunity to see how other companies are managed. What I'm seeing is a common flaw in start-ups who'd have entered the public company arena via a RTO: poor governance. They seem to have the people with domain knowledge, but not leaders with public company expertise. But that's easily fixed if the board recognise the problem.

Yak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.