FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

Morning all, Haven't posted here in a while but am still holding...

1. 1,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9254
    Morning all,

Haven't posted here in a while but am still holding strong (like I've had a choice recently lol).

FGF's suspension may initially have caused some investor anxiety, but for me it has been a blessing in disguise as quite a few stocks in my portfolio (mainly commodities related) have taken a beating over the last 6 or so weeks. At least FGF has at least held it's value over that time.

So let's get to the exciting part. After reviewing bitcoin and other crypto/blockchain related currencies & stocks this morning, it's clear that the whole sector is once again surging. Folks, this ain't no flash in the pan one day spike or P&D, the recovery looks to be very real and full steam ahead after a nice rounding bottom has formed on the charts.

I increased my stake in FGF considerably in early 2019 i.e. before the suspension and am so far thankful that I made the decision to do so. With Bitcoin breaking above it's first key resistance zone from 2018 (see chart below), the short term upside for FGF (pending release from suspension) is ~1.9c - 2.0c IMO, or approx. double the last closing price of $0.009.

BTC vs DCC vs FGF  8 month chart 140918 - 130519.png

And for those non-holders who still believe that FGF is unrelated to the sector to which it is primarily invested, then I'd suggest you'd better have another look at relevant historical charts i.e. since 2017, as the evidence / price action strongly suggests otherwise.

BTC vs FGF Sep 2017 - May 2019.png

GLTA

Cheers
    Elpha
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.