FGF 0.00% 18.0¢ first growth funds limited

First Growth Funds - Investment Portfolio Overview, page-554

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Well let's start things off on a positive note shall we... this thread has broken 100k views in just over a month which is quite an achievement. This stock has attracted an incredible amount of attention and I can only imagine investors are waiting with bated breath to sink their teeth into a piece of the FGF pie as soon as we resume trading. This suspension can't drag on much longer - think about it. The ASX can only pose so many questions and the company has done their best in responding to them in a timely manner.

For those of you unaware, yes, I was suspended by the powers that be for two weeks for comments made on another thread but have been keeping up with all of the contributions here.

I emailed Anoosh for an update and he obviously did not disclose any sensitive information but did state that the company had been "very active" and it's "business as usual" - very positive signs! Anoosh also confirmed that the company was in the process of responding to a fifth round of questions from the ASX which were received this week and described as been "short" in length compared to previous ASX questions (FYI - no context was provided at all regarding any of the questions).

I do agree that investor relations over the last six weeks have been quite poor - but the ASX have FGF's hands tied behind their backs. Julie (company secretary) mentioned on the phone to me last week that the company had been working with the ASX to try and seek approval to release a statement to the market to update us on the situation, but obviously they haven't received a green light to do so.

I believe Anoosh stepping down from the YPB board will help accelerate the progress of FGF and FGA which is great.

Once we resume trading, I am anticipating a string of announcements to hit the market and some serious SP appreciation to take place as a result (of course these are all in my opinion)....

First Growth Funds:
    > The sales from the Globex STO issuance platform to AU and NZ customers - when will this commence?
    > CCP, YPB, Acudeen, FutureEdge Capital and CryptoData Vault updates.
    > YPT (YPB Token) listing - will this be going ahead?
    > Deal flow from Blockshine Technology
    > New strategic investments

First Growth Advisory:
    > Updates of new opportunities for First Growth Advisory (FGA) to capitalize on new clientele
    > Clientele FGA are in discussions with
    > An anticipated time frame for a launch
    > Secured funds from strategic investors
    > Updates from Jeff Pulver and James Haft (FGA)
    > Additional Board appointments
    > Appointment of FGA's CEO
    > IPO listing for FGA

I think FGF holders should band together and contact the ASX for more answers. I believe it's unfair that the company are unable to release an update to market. I will try and get in contact with Isabella Wong (FGF's Listing Advisor), but I also urge shareholders to do the same - voice your concerns! She can be reached on 02 9227 0563.

Last edited by cryptoking777: 07/06/19
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.