ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

They already said:”Current sales for first 6 months estimated at...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    They already said:

”Current sales for first 6 months estimated at $11.3 million (FY18: $5.2 million), close to annual sales for FY19, with 175T of orders in the system still to be produced.”

So possibly they’ll crack $12 mil in this weaker half. 175T is circa $6.5m and USA peak season orders haven’t started yet. It’s a bit hard to tell whether this figure is representative of XP powder only or other products so it could be more. There is a container load Alusion shipment supposed to have been shipped in Dec but not sure on the timing of this and where it will fall.

I think without delays to production in QLD in first 2-3 months they probably would have produced those orders and we’d have seen maybe something like $18m revenue thereabouts for 1H. A bit of a shame but still a solid result is coming.

I’m confident they will crack the $30m year forecast from a few months ago with some distance as the 2nd half should deliver significantly more revenue than 1H given peak season, no TGA license production delays, increased capacity in place, capital raising boosting raw materials on hand and continued market growth in zinc globally.

In terms of Ethical Zinc, our distributors are on back order as we have been blown away by continued demand. The amount we produced to last for all of the Australian summer was not even close! We are air freighting packaging as we speak to produce more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.