FGR 3.92% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

I was thinking the same thing @mattilla . Either PAK/IIM will...

1. 1,066 Posts.
    I was thinking the same thing @mattilla .  Either PAK/IIM will buy graphite or graphene from FGR or both.  If FGR meet the specs for the Imgn-X3GT perhaps graphene, if not they will be selling the ore at this stage, and PAK/IIM will be manufacturing that one OR the graphene plant that they build will be for preparing the actual geotextile from FGR graphene and the other components.  PAK/IIM plan to ramp up to 100 tonnes of the stuff over the next few years, so FGR would in any case require other parties to be buying their graphene if they wanna have a red hot go at it.  Thing is even if PAK/IIM get there first, to my mind it's more of a proof of concept and others will no doubt jump on that bandwagon.  If we build it they will come is my thinking at the moment, and once a few of these tailwinds come along, the graphene space will explode, I believe some folks are thinking it'll be the next boom commodity,  in which case getting in now on these tiddlers could pay very handsomely.  Im thinking, PAK, FGR, TLG are all in for some good times, there are others, valence (i think) and HZR.  Interesting times ahead IMO.
    Last edited by downsyde: 25/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $34.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $5.011K 96.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 122600 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.