FGR 1.89% 5.2¢ first graphene limited

First large scale graphene production in Oz?, page-5

1. 13,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I think anyone who thinks a True GRAPHENER and Producer of SL Vein is worth less then $1 is not understanding how the market is turning or why it is turning!

How can anyone talk about a group of stocks (graphene producers, in this case) in terms of an arbitrary figure like $1, without taking into account the nuances of the individual stocks in that group? More importantly, even a rookie investor knows it's market cap that counts - not random price points like $1. It's like saying RIO is a more valuable company than BHP because it's shares are more expensive.

But just to humour the ramping; at $1, FGR would see an extra 160M shares issued, via ITM options exercised, adding to the 280M on issue, presently. So all up, an mc of $440M.

Now anything is possible in this world but one might reasonably ask, just how much graphene a company needs to sell to generate sufficient cash flows to justify an mc of $440M. I would also argue that if graphene was being produced at that scale, then it would indicate that this niche market has expanded considerably and current graphene prices would be considerably lower than the current premium being paid for relative scarcity.

The HC posts are there for us to see which certain members were making ridiculous price calls on TON and "compounding" when the price was falling into the 30s and 20s.

FGR could be a great investment but don't believe the BS being posted here daily.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $9.86K 190.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 56883 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 135000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.