FGR 0.00% 4.8¢ first graphene limited

First large scale graphene production in Oz?, page-9

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I agree with you about keeping a cool head about the stock, given the many many uncertainties that still remain.
    I still disagree with treating graphene with a basic supply and demand logic though.

Given the properties of the material, as long as the product delivered has consistant properties and quality (critical and not achieved yet, far from it, which is probably the main question mark on the stock and the "graphene revolution" in general), the phenomena is going to be little supply for the crazy number of applications (and the special nature of SL Vein will probably make its graphene even more exclusive) which will end up in a bidding war between electronic companies, battery manufactuers, water filtration companies, etc...

Because the cost production of artificial graphene is nowhere near that of vein graphene, given the current data i have in hand, those 1000t to 5000t to whatever are never going to be enough to satisfy all the market where graphene can be applied.

So for now, i'm watching what IM are doing in their new plant and after thinking about it, i'm not sure about large offtakes from big players will come before the graphene made from graphite (the only one much much cheaper than artificial) is patented and its process of fabrication quality assessed.

Compared to spherical graphite, the road to graphene is nowhere near as easy but that's why, after all, you sell it $55.000 and not $3.500 to $6.000.

We will see, for now, production news.
    Last edited by Frenchy63: 23/04/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.