LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

first liquids, page-24

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    …………”What about such a gift to existing shareholders”

What. Like a 700% return this year so far? Not enough?

Or taking linc off the market on Friday when we were going to be abso-freiking-lutely hammered. That kind of gift?

C’mon. what do we know about the weekend? Nothing. That’s what.

To complain the day we get diesel is like someone giving us their Plasma TV, fridge and Couch, and we say “oh, what about the CD player” as we walk out the door.

Stop. Think.

When they write the book, and Paul Barry compiles chapter 12, do YOU want to be noted as the person who complained about the raising?...”What about such a gift to existing shareholders”

For all we know it was Sunday night, there was NO diesel, and he needed to hedge OUR share price from a fearful Tuesday- after helping us with our SP through last week by saying on Tuesday “diesel by the weekend” mind you.

So maybe, just maybe he rang around and got commitment from some clients to BUY shares at $2.90, when it was very possible that the price would go through the floor come Tuesday morning and they open with no diesel.

I know this is remote. But lets not complain, other than to say “gee, would have liked a slice of that”.

Can I pose generally to anyone. IF PB rang you on Sunday morning, with the global crisis in the back of your mind- and said “I don’t think we will have diesel by then but will you buy now for $2.90 knowing the price will possibly fall well below that on Tuesday”….what would you have said?

PB is an Australian champ. the sellers today are the Zero's- they're the ones that cost us money today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.