You mistake me for someone who gives a f #ck about power costs,...

1. 3,063 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    You mistake me for someone who gives a f #ck about power costs, the post is in reference to a previous post.
    Your comments re planet earth and the moving of energy credits re EVs, I agree.
    Tesla batteries for off grid......you forgot to add the tesla spin. Any car company that cant even get door handle to be reliable, is on a hiding to no where. He is yet to learn what the other manufactures learnt a long time ago.... you can only rely on computer modelling so far.
    A lot of your posts make a lot of sense. This one contains not so much. If you lived in a sensibly designed house your off grid position could be feasible.
    Who counts watts? My place is at my chosen temp 24 hrs per day, heated by the sun.
    Big screen tv, yep. Computers on all day, yep. Unlimited shower time if you wish, yep
    Seems like you live an out dated lifestyle to me. Clothes dryer? My grandmother had one of those....
    Switch off the fridge to turn on the heater? showing some ignorance here. No big freezer?
    Why would you want to need to plug in a dead short and wait 5 minutes to make a coffee. Endless hot water to make coffee is on tap here, instantly.
    "Your batteries wont help"..... Ignorance at its best.....
    "Cheap base load power from renewable is a pipe dream" More ignorance.
    Our month to month, year to year power bill.....Zero.
    Home grown and made chemical free chicken soup is up. gotta go.....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.