GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

Stud,once again, you are completely ignorant of anything. Find...

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    Stud,

once again, you are completely ignorant of anything. Find me a post on this forum that said I wouldnt post on GCN. I dont post as much, I just read it all and if I see something blatantly wrong I will point it out.

Now, as Jefferies suggests, there is a lot of crucial information missing from the website.

All of you who currently "hold stock" or "buy sentiment" who downplay any comments as "nitpicking" are simply ignorant of answers to give.

If you cannot answer a question or input meaningful content, then dont post. A lot of people use forums as tools of information exchange, however, people such as yourselves seem to use them as re-assurance that your investment won't tank and delist.

Here are some questions for you who claim me to be a "nitpicker":

-GCN has little revenue currently (50-60k per half year) and 1.1million in admin bills + 4.5million in liabilities coming up in june. How do you propose this company will continue running without a CAP raising?

-If there is a CAP raising, what benefits do you see in holding now when likely CR will be at a discount? (which for your sakes I hope is for retail investors, not just instos)

-who is first mongolian? Do they have an ABN/ACN yet, which is required for ASX listing? Who is their board (reminded again that having australian citizens on the board is a requirement for listing)? what are their profit margins, where exactly is there mine?

-Where exactly is the valuation of P1 at 273million? when will this be available? who performed the evaluation? what assumptions were used?

-Wifi is being delayed by a 4th party (one not ever mentioned by GCN but I'm taking Netbay and GCN's word for it, even though metro knew nothing when I rang them) but GCN hasnt updated or said anything about Wifi since early march (1 month ago) when will they inform their loyal shareholders?

-Where is pharmasafe listing, as per announcements in 2010 and 2011? Why didnt this go ahead? (perhaps you should nitpick more, this isnt their first "listing deal")

I decided to sell my stock, but I still keep an eye on GCN as it has made me money thus far but currently there are too many unanswered questions for it to be even considered de-risked.

If you dont believe me, believe the market, down 18% in the last week. (.036-.30) after announcing such a "MAGNIFICENT" deal with the FON shares.

Perhaps you should nitpick instead of pick-on others :P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.