BRN 8.57% 19.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

First mover advantage, page-40

1. 1,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Thank you for this uiux. For those playing along at home, I was the one who asked about Intel Loihi's potential to find a work around to Brainchips patents and steal market share and this post has answered/clarified things for me. I've been nothing but respectful to everyone on this forum, even to the trolls.

My interest was piqued when I noticed that Ford joined Intel's neuromorphic community as recently as Sept last year, well over a year since they asked for a Brainchip EAP kit. This made me question if Ford are going with Akida or have they now decided to go with Intel? I see nothing wrong with asking that question. Mercedes was/is a member of the same Intel group, but that was some time ago and Loihi was obviously not ready for their application, whereas Akida is. Fingers crossed Ford go with Akida. Time will tell.

And @factfinder, with respect and we all appreciate you input and knowledge here, but I don't think it's foolish to ever ask a question as that's how we learn. Look at what's come from my question - uiux put this useful post together where so far 13,000 eyes have seen it. Thats 13,000 people who now have an answer. Can only be good for Brainchip.

I think it's more foolish to be dismissive when people are seeking knowledge form those more knowledgeable.

Anyway, stay green everyone.

edit; a word
    Last edited by curlednoodles: 12/01/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.015(8.57%)
Mkt cap ! $372.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $678.9K 3.699M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 370054 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 826175 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.