SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

first mover, page-18

1. 3,608 Posts.
    "Euro credit will not be easy to get for the foreseeable future.Why not go to a nation that has it in bucketloads from their successful energy industry."

Good comment

"Watching this even more closely now.Their are some unusual out of the box things happening with GIP."

Good comment

"One thing to look at closely is the similarity in geology between the Egyptian coast and the Saudi coast.

Some say there are direct lines that can be drawn between these two geologies.If so there may be extrapolation between the Egyptian Nubian shield and the Saudi west coast."

Good comment

"But then to date I haven't been awfully impressed with GIP's ability to hit the correct tenements in regards future exploration results.

I hope that Eritrea is different in this regard as they have gone into the boon docks to explore not just chasing mined out Pharaoh stuff!"

This comment does not make much sense to me Domum. Gip has a very good hit rate when compared to others in finding correct tenements (not so good at getting the stuff dug up of course).

Abu Dabbab nothing wrong with the deposit.

Heemskirk will be pursued even though Stellar has two other main projects and was not far away from a float till the tin price dropped before.

Adobha Project do not like the political climate in Eritrea but results good so far.

Wadi Allaqi multiple prospects most Gip have not even looked at really but Seiga had some work done on it.

SEIGA

"The area included in the resource estimation comprises only a small part of the mineralised shear system. As drilling progresses, additional resources are expected to be defined below the current resources and also in close proximity to the Seiga main zone, along the Seiga south zone and in the two eastern zones."

A further two mineralised zones have been identified by rock-chip sampling and limited drilling located to the east."

Does not look played out to me just Gip did have not the money to expand the exploration and go for a resource.

Gip have hardly been put off looking in at the Arabian Nubian shield by their Egyptian gold prospects anyway Lol. Now that the gold price is twice as high would expect them to look again at the Egyptian prospects at some stage.

Domum if Gip was as good in other areas as finding good tenements think we could have all retired to count our money by now!

Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716958 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 132010 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.