MXR 3.57% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

"Never once did management meet any of their stipulated targets....

1. 2,084 Posts.
    "Never once did management meet any of their stipulated targets. Their first project was bird in hand, which by the timelines in the prospectus, should be up and running by now."

The above words in small players interests are justified but the reality is the market needs the money from the small players to get the market move forward.

No too many management team could meet the stipulated targets for a spun out stock. The spinning mainly is to get the money from the hot market.

In most of time the market after hot would be cool and the environment would turn the hot new market babies into cold ice.

So looking back if we thought MXR had the bird in hand and put significant money into it without tighten the safe belt, we have made a silly mistakes.

It is rare to get the spun bird up. If we ponder long enough we have to agree FMS spun out MXR for itself and use the market mania.

Please don't misinterpret my points "I don't think FDL was cheating the market intentionally but use the market with the approved resource and exploration target to sell high. The small shareholders unfortunately bought high.

Now or perhaps before the end of financial year, MXR would be sold at low or lower low. It will give out the time to buy at low. It is hard to buy low since the environment and MXR looks terrible.

I would buy in if MXR would drop down less than $0.01. It has the asset and the exploration target. I am not sure if it has the approved asset in other metals. I would make my mind before 25 June to decide if I would hit out to get the bargaining.

Please understand I am not predict anything but try to get the position to get some money from MXR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $12.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $13.54K 468.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 774795 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 33334 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.