PEN 0.00% 9.8¢ peninsula energy limited

First of many to come, page-20

1. 1,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Hi all. Pretty quiet around here, and this probably should reside on the U thread, but this article has given me a little hope (that has been lacking for the last little while).

Let's see what the next few days holds... Very quiet over at HQ still, which was exciting at first as I thought there was something huge brewing. Now I don't know what to think.... Some Jap reactor re-starts certainly can't hurt:

http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...ises-before-reactor-safety-report-tokyo-mover

Kyushu Electric Rises Before Reactor Safety Report: Tokyo Mover

By Jacob Adelman July 14, 2014

Kyushu Electric Power Co. rose for a second day, reaching its highest level in almost four months, as Japan’s atomic regulator prepared to release a safety report that may enable the restart of the utility’s two reactors.
    Japan’s Nuclear Regulation Authority planned to present a draft report on the safety of Kyushu Electric’s No. 1 and No. 2 reactors at its Sendai plant in southern Japan when it holds its regular weekly meeting tomorrow, according to an e-mailed notice.
    The regulator plans to compile a final report after seeking public comment, a process that would take more than a month, spokesman Tadashi Yamada said in an e-mail. The units may resume operation by fall, the Nikkei newspaper said today.
    Kyushu Electric shares rose as much as 3.4 percent today in Tokyo to 1,282 yen, their highest level since March 18. They were up 1.1 percent at 1,253 yen as of 10:21 a.m.
    Hokkaido Electric Power Co., which has reactors being evaluated by the regulator with a design similar to Kyushu’s, rose as much as 4.4 percent to 936, their highest since March 19. They were up 0.9 percent at 905 yen as of 10:36 a.m.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.