BMO 0.00% 0.6¢ bastion minerals limited

eithos,For memory, with the consolidation we are undertaking i...

1. 114 Posts.
    eithos,
    For memory, with the consolidation we are undertaking i recall a listing price of 22 cents and i will confirm that once i have time to look back through some posts. Remembering that this is the price without market sentiment, gold price and positive news taken into account or negative news for that matter. When BMO went into its trading halt on 9 Dec 08 the Gold price was US$779.00. The Gold price is hovering around US$880 as i type this. Also taking into consideration the fact that Aflease has now begun stockpiling ore for processing in May 09 i am of the opinion that by close on the first day it will trade at a premium to the figure i quoted above but by how much is up to the market. If Gold stays on an upward trend then look for a positive debut and vice versa. There is obviously a chance for negative news, ie the possibility of Modder East being delayed somewhat so this must also be considered.
    I am sorry i cannot give you a more definite ball park figure because in this present climate not even the trusty fundamentals are working. I will continue to post Aflease news as it comes to hand. I will also investigate what the proposed Gold content is for the Ore being stockpiled.
    This is my opinion only and it is designed to generate comment not to generate cash flow.

Cheers,
    Banksy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.610M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 843851 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 896598 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.