VMS 0.00% 2.2¢ venture minerals limited

1. 1,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    "Very boring biscuits" or "grumpy old man"? That's what comes to mind, reading l.o.c.' useless comments... We are here to learn about company prospects not reading some 'sour grapes' defamatory and repetitive statements. You're certainly NOT a loyal shareholder and full of contradictions mate... Time to get a useful life ... gardening possibly? Sell your shares and relax... Interestingly you're now ramping up another company but the question is: DID you take advantage of AMI drop in price few years ago to 1 C and 1/2 year later going back up to 69 C approx.??? instead of action you're just flogging off the same semi-dead horse many years later-
    Quoting a "line of cobar" on another thread:

"I've been with AMI since the YTC days when the whole show just about went belly up. Jim Simpson, the previous CEO, turned a sow's ear into a silk purse (focusing on some good work by Rimas K). Probably nearly 20 years. Makes me feel old and somewhat silly.
    However, like a Labrador, I am loyal and good things happen around loyalty from time to time."

As I have no time for useless activities you will join some others on the list of IGNORE next minute.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2292/2292395-2f4f8da72bc95a55dd50eaf2ef10b74b.jpg

I've been with AMI since the YTC days when the whole show just about went belly up. Jim Simpson, the previous CEO, turned a sow's ear into a silk purse (focusing on some good work by Rimas K). Probably nearly 20 years. Makes me feel old and somewhat silly. However, like a Labrador, I am loyal and good things happen around loyalty from time to time.
    Last edited by Voytek: 12/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 110000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.