ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Wow I'm holding a lot of this stock and would love it to do...

1. 13 Posts.
    Wow

I'm holding a lot of this stock and would love it to do really well. I was simply pointing out to Paul some basic facts associated with trading, that we all learn along the way - I've been trading and working alongside traders for 20 years . What happened the last time ESI posted a response to the ASX on April 13 stating there was no news but lots of activity on a stock trading forum....the price dropped off from 0.0014 to 0.0010 because guess what - there was no additional news until 22/04. It's a standard outcome with many stocks. I was just suggesting caution.

I will happily back my previous posts and pretty disappointing that that's the best some of you can respond with. My 1st post was because I thought something was going to happen after so many years of nothing and the 2nd was on the back of poor management and there was spin - which many of you acknowledged yourselves. Whiddon, Thunderbirds send me your personal email and I will send you mine and we can have a chat. Your ramping claim is unfounded and I don't need to hide behind my hot copper name.

What I've now worked out is you can only offer a one-sided view on this site. Just poor form guys. But thankyou Ruselle and you also make sound points

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 31163981 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 11260517 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.