PLS 2.96% $4.18 pilbara minerals limited

first post

1. 10,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1953
    Hi guys and gals of PLS. For some years now I've been using HC as "one" of my market research tools and found it to be an exemplary source of information. Boy, some of the folks on PLS and other stock threads are smart cookies. It has become my habit, after targeting a particular commodity and doing the required FA and DD on a particular stock, to gravitate to HC, where I study the threads, sometimes going back a year. In doing so, I'm able to ascertain, to the level of my ability, a track record of the contributors - the good, the bad, the ugly and those with an elevated IQ. I read them all, even the simpletons and down ramper's, who's value can be found in spurring debate.

That said, lithium and the PLS story was a no brainer to this old dog, as were some of the other lithium plays. Having a modest science background in resource management (internationally known in some circles) I've been watching the renewable/battery/EV technology develop with an exponential, acceleration that beggars belief, the momentum of which has already surpassed the advent of home computers, mobile phones and other technologies we now take for granted.

As others have rightly stated, we are entering the perfect storm of environmental necessity and technological cost curve. In my opinion, the investor, large or small, who ignores the lithium imperative, and that of the PLS juggernaut, does so at their financial peril. The lithium/battery/EV story has just begun.

As an aside, I noticed a few weeks back that some of the less enlightened PLS contributors were downgrading the value of farmers and female contributors. In the first instance (farmers) if you want to talk to someone about commodity risk management and mitigation, then talk to a farmer. And in the latter, believe it or not women (in general) are smarter than us. To demonstrate, caste your minds back a few hundred thousand years. While we were out risking our lives hunting sabre tooth tigers the girls were back home digging up tubers and "communicating." Plotting our downfall, most like. Have you ever wondered why they offer you a second helping of that fatty pork chop? And why they outlive us? The enemy is at the gate, boy's, but who among us can resist their lure and their conservative intelligence.

Do your own research and be a futurist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
0.120(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.13 $4.20 $4.11 $86.61M 20.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1408666 $4.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.19 165878 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.18
  Change
0.120 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.12 $4.20 $4.12 4580071
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.