1MC 12.5% 3.6¢ morella corporation limited

First Production This Week, page-81

1. 2,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 538
    E-J, why are you so concerned about other lithium mines your not invested in?

Clearly the one your in, has some very unhappy SHs, yet you don’t criticise management over there, for not revealing the complete details, I see one person is trying to get people to start legal action against them!

You claim your everyone’s saviour here by exposing AJMs management from being dishonest/misleading, why don’t you do the same on TAWs forum?

You state we are not being rational, why don’t you make the same statements on TAWs forum?

I find this to be extremely hypercritical of yourself, to only pick out these indiscretions by other lithium operators and not the one your invested in!

Seems anyone that has a differing opinion to yours, you have them modded straight away, so it doesn’t disparage your point of view, hence proving your not here to debate the stock, just here to to try to prove that it’s dismal in
    “Your point of view” which you should know by now, has little to no credibility here!

You state you don’t ramp! Yet recently you had on your page “Record $1000.00 USD p/t for TAW  500kt for F/Y 19”
    You have since removed that statement, how’s is that not ramping and advertising misleading information? Hypercritical !

So before claiming others are not being not rational or misleading/untruthful, ramping etc, take a good look at your own statements, your credibility now is non existent on this forum and other lithium forums other than your previous TAW.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.897M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $23.23K 677.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 119319 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 58388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.