UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

First QTR on Monday 9, 2015 after hours, page-35

1. 1,266 Posts.
    IndiJo,
    a few thoughts right or wrong. Listen to the Imperium call today for the (x) time. AS stated deals were expected that they are confident are still in the works and near term visibility. Does that mean a 1st quarter news item???? AS did state to Dr. Keith that investments were made anticipating contracts that have not happen yet. As as of July 30th. (Abbvie ???)

Hasting's stated the Strategic Financing would get them through 2016. Two months later can't pay bills.
    I'm not there but something is amiss with regards to cash management/planning and forecasting and cost control. Explanation to Keith was not specific on details.

Last year 204 employees then head count swells to 300 plus then layoffs one year later. The question what functions did they perform? RD- HR -Sales

Questions linger! Was a expected deal/payment canceled delayed. Item was in budget but didn't happen??
    Two bonuses paid in July ( I support cash payments like these as rewards ) but two months later not being able to pay the bills. These amounts could have been deferred compensation paid at at later date and carried as a liability. Plus interest to be fair.

To be more specific, the few analyst's following this company have gone silent. They need the visibility and transparency to project the future enterprise value to the street. Foster's Stock brokering has not issue a research report in some time???

I'm still trying to get my hands around the true production capability of York, Pa. by line. Any help here??

I'm trying to connect the dots.
    New agreement on late stage biologic announcement soon?
    The make up of the board is mostly financial backgrounds. Just my humble opinion but no board member has ever run a company or operations. JMHO.

Above said in quest of facts. I very much assume that many good things are going on behind the interior walls of York. The true short term hurdle is the liquidity and perception issues . The revenue growth timelines are still unknown.

We wait, RRM
    become

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.