MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

first quarter result, page-14

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    re: do not get fooled by this Hi goyco,

I do not see Mr Moore starting a buy back to protect MCR.
    He wants to build this company and that means spreading its wings into, first where they are good in and that is bringing old mines in production thru exploration and excisting take-off agreements to get early cash flow.

Second he wants to move into a more diverse company adding copper , gold tungsten zinc and the like to the asset base.
    For this he needs capital so I can not see a buy back happening.

Ofcourse the share price has to go up otherwise we will get a predator moving in and gulping ups this company.

Maybe the share price movement of late is a warning that something is already happening.

HDR was pushed down in price till it could go no more and the take over came , In the current high nickel price scenario this looks unlikely to happen to MCR , but hey you never know.

Some brokers have real deep pockets and can do a lot of damage to the share price of a company.

Lets see for now how long this company is going to stay capped before it is allowed to run again.

We need this QTR out to reveal to the market that Mincor is making loads of cash and deserves a much higher Market Cap.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.