CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

first responce to letter

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Dear Mr .....

Thanks for your recent email (and attachments) regarding Compass Resources Limited, of which you are a shareholder.

From the information you have provided, and with the proposed restructure of the company, I can understand the difficult situation in which you and other small investors now find yourselves.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding your email to my colleague, Luke Hartsuyker MP, who is the Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs, Financial Services, Superannuation and Corporate Law. His shadow portfolio also encompasses ASIC. He advises that the Coalition has been monitoring the situation with Compass, and will be most interested in ASICs response to the issues raised on behalf of shareholders.

If you have not already done so, might I suggest you also contact The Hon Chris Bowen MP, Minister for Financial Services, Superannuation and Corporate Law in the Rudd Government.

I also provide below a mailing address for ASIC as well as a link to their complaints line for your convenience:

ASIC:

Australian Securities and Investments Commission
    PO Box 9149
    Traralgon Vic 3844

Online complaints: http://www.asic.gov.au/asic/asic.nsf/byheadline/Complaining+about+companies+or+people?opendocument#how

Thank you again for contacting me. I trust the above is of some assistance.

Yours sincerely

Nick Minchin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.