CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

my letter to mr toll. Dear Mr Toll, How would you like to be...

1. 72 Posts.
    my letter to mr toll.

Dear Mr Toll, How would you like to be remembered Mr Toll?
    As a hopelessly incompetant and useless director who overseered the demise of CMR that was built on lies and deceitfullness[the buck stops with you Im afraid] or would you rather be remembered as a sly scheming thieving scamming low life dog who ripped off innocent investors who believed in you and the CMR story??? So which one is it Mr Toll.??Hopeless or scamming dog.??You have come out of this with a financial windfall havnt you,while I have another sleepless night wondering how this nightmare can be allowed to continue and what am I going to leave my children and wife when my disease finally takes me.You see I am not a rich man but I invested a lot of my personal worth in CMR because it was an up and coming mid tier mining co that was on the verge of producing having built a plant and had billions of dollars of resource and a JV partner with offtake agreements.It seemed to be a no-brainer didnt it.You told us that production was upon us and gave us some warm and fuzzy forecasts of income and revenue.[Q4 2008].But it was what you didnt tell us that brought it undone.Wasnt it Mr Toll.
    FH didnt find anything wrong with what you disclosed to the market.Everything you said they found to be AOK.But did they look into the things that you didnt tell us?? No!!.Lucky for you theyre lazy and incompetant too eh Mr Toll.
    Now, you are a very rich man Mr Toll,so let me give you the opportunity to redeem your reputation and be remembered as a man of fine quality and integrity.Heres an idea.Take the time to look up all the MUM AND DAD investors who placed their hard earned savings into your co and lost it, then reach deep into your vault and give them their money back.It may be only 10k or 50k or a 100k but its a lot of money to them compared to their total worth.Im sure its just a few drops in the ocean compared to what you can get your hands on.You could even use your talents to rip off a hedge fund and give it to small investors instead of the other way around.You would hardly even notice it and think of how wonderfull you will feel in knowing that you did the righty for once..Just look up the CMR share register and youll find us all there.Make the phone calls,youll be glad you did.So there try that.
    In finishing up it saddens me to find out that you will be allowed to ceo another company[also without disclosing your history at CMR,very sneaky Mr Toll]and also it maddens me to recently find out your involvment with a vulture hedge fund.
    Ahhhh the ASX, good for some.Anyway its your choice from here on in.What do want to be remembered as..????Incompetant...Scammer....or Man of Integrity.?????
    Im sitting by my phone now Mr Toll.......SB.

IF SOMEONE KNOWS HIS ADDRESS COULD THEY PLS FORWARD THIS ON TO HIM..

ASWTICOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.