SRL 1.30% 39.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

The major hold up at present is that there really isn't a Sc...

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2205
    The major hold up at present is that there really isn't a Sc market to speak of, with regard to aircraft market Sc alloys will have to be proved up by a rigorous testing process and then certified for aviation use, that will take some time yet - but it is underway.

In the automotive market it is a similar situation, Aluminium is only beginning to be integrated into cars, let alone Sc-Al alloys. Aluminium is beginning to replace some of the steel that has been used but it is early days (however the new Ford F100 is 25% Al by weight), the manufacturers are aware of the value of lightweighting but it will take years to be utilized to potential capacities. And even if manufacturers want to use Sc Al alloys right now they have to tool up their factories.

I was impressed by the work CLQ are putting into marketing and uptake promotion of Sc by the dedicated team they revealed in Fridays announcement, it is clear to see that CLQ are putting plenty of resources toward growing a market for their product and gives me further confidence in the direction of this company.

However the main reason the Ni Co plant has been embraced as a priority by CLQ management is the abovementioned lack of an established Sc market, Scandium on a global basis, has only been available in small quantities at very high prices and that is still the situation, reliable supply has been a problem - DYOR the numbers and info are out there. Industry at large is not ready for it yet, but it is easy to see this will change soon.

In the meantime there IS a market for "High Purity Ni Sulphate" and Cobalt right now, and it will grow exponentially, which is the reason CLQ are going the route outlined above. The Sc market will come soon too. As an investor it gives me confidence that CLQ can produce Ni Sulph at a serious discount to virtually all competition with their RIP & H Pal technology, it also helps to know that CLQ will also be producing Sc also at a serious discount to competition, which means they will be very profitable.

I haven't even mentioned water, which will be CLQ's first revenue stream, and offers in itself, outstanding growth opportunities.
    All IMHO DYOR
    GLTAH mc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.