SRL 1.30% 39.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

First Scandium mine in NSW given approval, page-6

1. 1,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Sirius,

I have been following CLQ for a long time now without posting too much on the company thread. There are now many more Oz explorers in the Nickel Cobalt PGE sphere with mafic ultra mafic intrusion and dunite formations in their ground. I have noticed recently that a few are now noting their scandium assays as a potential large scale by product...these are not in NSW or QLD, but, their assays are not dissimilar to the current crop of Scandium wannabee producers and their resources seem to be on a much larger scale.

Large scale Lithium deposits used to be rare .. now they are everywhere in Oz. It's a case of first in best dressed. I was very surprised when my wife sent me the link this morning, I too have a potential large scale resource of Scandium in the NT as a private operator...probably the reason for her email. Her favourite saying is " I heard it all before darling .. cut to the chase and show me the money Honey" .. typical . Sceptical , No! ... just a wife that wants some action now!

Each to their own, but I would have thought it odd and surprise to see a dedicated Canadian Scandium operator with its Sc assets in the NSW " bogan area", as someone else mentioned, gazump CleanTech to be classified as the first approved mine in NSW.

Guess I will have to fast track my own set up so I am not left out.

Cheers
    HR

No advice given or intended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.005(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.5¢ 39.0¢ 38.5¢ $3.886K 10.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3427 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 9879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.