QOL queensland ores limited

I agree AUD$100K revenue will look very ordinary on the cashflow...

1. 286 Posts.
    I agree AUD$100K revenue will look very ordinary on the cashflow statement given the costs to obtain it; however looking through the actual $value derived, the first shipment needs to be viewed as "Proof-of-Concept". My hope now is that Taff and Co having proven that the process works, can tap the financiers to extend a short term facility for the purposes of working capital. They are negotiating from a $0 debt and ~ $40million asset backed position. It should NOT be all that difficult. With the credit markets starting to freeze I remain confident the directors will obtain the facility.

From the Annual Report --

At 30 June 2008, the Company held cash of $7.98 million. Since year end this cash has been
    applied to the completion of the Wolfram Camp development and to commissioning the treatment
    plant. The Company has forecast that it may deplete its current cash reserves by January 2009
    should it need to continue to fund its operations during the extended commissioning phase of the
    Wolfram Camp treatment plant. The Company has appointed financial advisers to assist in
    addressing its capital needs and is currently in discussion with potential financiers. Directors
    expect that funding to meet the Company’s commitments will be obtained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.